Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My Gerbal

My Gerbal
By: Lizzy

When I got my gerbils it was my birthday but about 3 months after that one of my dogs stepped on the cage so the top of it broke and one of out and we didn’t find it till a week after it got out. My mom found it under her bed. But it had past away and I found all this out when I got home from the airport and I stared to sob so my brother came in my room and got my other gerbil came in allayed on top of me and just to let you know he’s 15 and my gerbil was on my head .But the next day we had to burry him but we buried him by my bunny. But we are going to see if it’s a girl or a boy so if it’s a boy we get another boy but if it’s a girl we get another girl so we don’t have baby gerbils but I want baby gerbils .I got a new one but we can’t put them in the same cage or they’ll fight and kill each other. But even though the other one died he’s in a better place.

1 comment:

Ty Gobeil said...

I think that was a good story i . I like how you told a lot of details .